ROKT SEEKS ACCOUNT COORDINATOR FOR NEW YORK OFFICE
The role of Account Coordinator is well-suited for a person wishing to build a successful career in Sales and Account Management within a company with unlimited growth potential.
We are looking for an active contributor who is dynamic and has a positive, can-do attitude. This high achiever will contribute to the ROKT Sales Team in prospecting, relationship-building and development. S/he will support a team of Sales Managers providing ROKT solutions to Advertisers and Agencies (media, search and direct marketing; supporting achievement of revenue targets and clients’ marketing objectives.
- Work alongside the US sales team to determine marketing goals and identify relevant ROKT Solutions for leading global, national and regional brands
- Create and manage an effective team relationship among all relevant stakeholders
- Support Account Managers, Strategic Account Managers, Account Directors and Sales Managers in new/existing business growth and the implementation of client strategy
- Monitor and report on key metrics including impressions, engagement rate, opens, clicks, leads, conversions and unsubscribes
- Analyze reporting data and provide strategic account recommendations to drive client return
- Develop relevant client-facing account proposals with the support of cross-functional teams
Desired Skills / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Business, or other aligned field); some relevant prior experience be it by way of permanent, casual or internship roles
- Passionate about growing brands and engaging with our loyal communities
- Technically savvy; experience using online marketing and email platforms.
- Communicates clearly and succinctly – both written and verbally
- Creative thinking applied to framing marketing objectives.
- Able to interpret and extract insight from data
- Team player, who can work independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Responds well under pressure; is highly organized with effective time-management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Salesforce not required but viewed favorably