The happiest place in digital marketing
How consumer emotion and opportunity meet in the Transaction MomentTM
For years, brands have leveraged the concept of retail therapy, and now it has been proven that this concept converts to an even more powerful opportunity online – an opportunity to target consumers during a buying mindset coined The Transaction Moment™ – where both the mind and wallet are open.
The Happiest Place in Digital report explores consumers’ emotions when taking part in various digital activities, including shopping, social media, and search activity. The report uncovers that mindset and emotion dictate much of the opportunity in digital marketing and uncovers a much sought after and undiscovered channel of digital customer acquisition.
Download this research paper to understand:
- The power of the Transaction Moment™ with three-quarters of consumers worldwide agreeing it’s the happiest place online
- Why shopping is a better opportunity to engage consumers online than social or search
- The science behind the happiest place in digital and how it provides marketers an untapped opportunity to reach new consumers
- How online shopping is winning the battle for consumer attention providing a prime channel for marketing messages
- How Rokt can connect you to consumers who are at their happiest and most likely to buy – with access to over 140 million online shopping transactions per month